Fahad Bin Mohammed Al Homizi Law Firm provides legal services with expertise, speed and confidentiality. The office is one of the leading offices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in providing defense and legal proceedings before all levels of litigation. The office includes a number of lawyers with experience and practice. Our experience in the legal profession comes from daily practice, our continuous follow-up to the judicial process, which gives us a clear vision in preparing the defense plan and the reserve of any unexpected developments in the case.
We, Fahad Bin Mohammed Al Homizi, represent our lawyers and legal advisors based on our belief in the relationship between the lawyer and the client in the success of the cases, the preservation of rights and the knowledge of the commitments. Our office has been a pioneer in providing advice in all legal fields related to companies, And provide legal protection to them through a selection of lawyers and consultants with competence and experience in terms of scientific and practical.
Name: Fahd bin Mohammed Al-Homizi
- He holds a Bachelor of Sharia from the Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University.
- MA in Private Law from the Faculties of the Arab East.
- Diploma of law in Saudi systems at Imam Muhammad bin Saud Islamic University.
- Ph.D in Systems Department, Faculty of Sharia, Islamic University.
Licenses and Memberships:
- Lawyer is bound by the Saudi Bar Code (Ministry of Justice).
- Arbitrator in the Ministry of Justice within the list of accredited arbitrators.
- Notarized by the Ministry of Justice Documented by the Ministry of Justice License No. (480/38).
Member of the Arab lawyers union .
- Certified arbitrator at the Commercial Arbitration Center of the GCC States.
- Member of the Center for conciliation, arbitration and commercial experience at the French-Arab Chamber of Commerce in Paris.
Member of the Saudi Judicial Scientific Society.
- Member of the International Arbitration Tribunal.
- Arbitrator at the International Arbitration Association, Brussels, Belgium (AIA).
- Is restricted to the schedule of international arbitrators.
- Skills Certificate from the International Tribunal for the Settlement of Disputes in London.
He have a legal experience in the criminal, legal, administrative, commercial, semi-judicial and public prosecution courts. The office cooperates with the largest companies in the Kingdom where we handle their cases. The office serves as legal advisor to these companies inside and outside the Kingdom. We are also certified arbitrators in the Ministry of Justice. Arbitration, holds many training courses in the field of criminal, commercial, labor, financial and human development issues. We also have a team of qualified criminal, legal and legal experts, doctors, lawyers and translators who have committed themselves Friendly, honesty and confidentiality in all our actions and evidenced by the continuous development and the size of the companies that we deal with, and fully prepared to do all business consulting, judicial work, procedural work.